At the last debate, Donald Trump invited four women who have previously accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault. In fact, he had a press conference before the debate just to ruffle feathers.
Well now we know who Trump is bringing to the debate Wednesday night.
Trump has invited “Benghazi mom” Patti Smith to attend the debate as his VIP guest. That means she’ll sit in a prominent place and be on TV.
From The New York Post:
The mother of a Benghazi victim who blames Hillary Clinton for her son’s death will attend the third presidential debate on Wednesday — as a VIP guest of Donald Trump.
Pat Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, a State Department IT consultant killed during the terrorist attack in Libya on Sept. 11, 2012, told Yahoo News she would accept the mogul’s invitation to the final showdown between the candidates in Las Vegas.
“I want to look in Hillary’s eyes, and have her lie to me again,” Smith told Yahoo News.
Hillary Clinton didn’t seem too rattled when Trump brought her husband’s accusers, and I don’t see her getting upset about this either.
What do you think?
Let us know in the comments below!